Become a professional Forex Trader in style
Feb 12, 2020 at 9:50 pm #2293
If you have been thinking of how to start trading forex professionally but don’t know where and how to start, take a chill pill and relax, you are at the right place.
Unlike shares or commodities, forex trading does not take place on exchanges but directly between two parties, in an over-the-counter (OTC) market. The forex market is run by a global network of banks, spread across four major forex trading centers in different time zones: London, New York, Sydney and Tokyo. Because there is no central location, you can trade forex 24 hours a day.
In this post, we will walk you through how to become a professional forex trader with USGFX. But before we get started, let’s take a look at what the USGFX platform is all about.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, USGFX is an award-winning forex and CFD broker. USGFX enables investors and forex brokers the world over to trade currency pairs, commodities, and indices in a user-friendly interface. USGFX is highly regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and holds AFS’ license.
USGFX operates on trust, honesty, and transparency. The company offers top-notch trading services for her teeming clients. They parade seasoned traders that would leave no stone unturned for you to make profits from the forex market.
Below are the trading Platforms available on USGFX:
● Meta Trader 4
● Meta Trader 5
● Mobile – MT4 and MT5
● MT4 Multi-terminal
● Social Trading
Deposit and Withdrawal Options:
The following are the deposit and withdrawal options available on the USGFX platform:
● Bank wire transfer (between 1-3 days)
● Perfect money
● Thailand online banking
● Malaysia online banking
● Singapore online banking
● Philippines online banking
● Vietnam online banking
● Fasa pay
● Poli internet banking
● Vogue Pay
Why USGFX Is The Best Platform To Trade Forex?
● ASIC Regulated: USGFX is a leading forex broker heavily regulated by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission. This means your funds are in safe hands.
● Segregated funds: All the funds deposited by registered users are held in a segregated account with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. This is also a testament that the security and safety of investors’ funds are guaranteed.
● Quick Withdrawals: Unlike other brokers that delay withdrawal requests, on the USGFX platform, all requests for withdrawal are processed within 24 to 48 hours.
● Ultra-Fast Execution: The execution on the USGFX platform is super fast. Plus, 10 times latency reduction with optical fibre connections to Interbank Servers in New York & London, allowing ultra-fast one-click trading.
● Negative Balance Protection: With USGFX, whenever you suffer a loss, it can never exceed your account balance. This is one feature that ranks the platform she’s of others.
● Dedicated Account Manager: Do you need an advisor that would guide you every step of the way as you kick-start your trading career? USGFX has dedicated account managers to help you out. The managers are trained to understand your needs and desires.
USGFX Training Academy
Do you want to start earning profits as you kick-start your trading career? Then visit the USGFX academy section to learn the nitty-gritty of the forex market. When you arm yourself with the requisite skills, the sky would be your starting point. Good forex education on the USGFX platform doesn’t come at a cost. The team behind the platform has promised that all newbie and professionals alike would be properly educated so that their fingers would not be burned.
The training session covers everything from trading strategy, trading psychology, how to analyze the market to risk management. USGFX has got you covered every step of the way. After the training session, you are sure of trading like a professional.
Visit the Official Website to open a demo account for free. Once you are confident of your trading skills, you can then open a live account to start trading for profit.
You can also contact their support stuff through the following:
Whatsapp:+886 911 780 359
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.