Can anybody help me with Forex Killer
Nov 16, 2017 at 10:16 pm #1267
I’m a newbie in Forex and while I’m picking up the “trade” I have also decided to try Forex Killer version 4.12
I have 3 questions regarding Forex Killer which is not clearly shown and described in the YouTube videos I saw…
1. Are the the Stop Loss & Take Profit in the Forex Killer also automatically calculated or given by default regardless what the input of the 10 Daily or Hourly Close values are ?
2. What should I do ( Sell or Buy ) if the Short Term and Long Term signals conflict, i.e. for example the Short Term signal says “Sell” and the Long Term signal says “Buy ” or the other way around ?
3. How should the order be executed in the “Type” box of the “Order” window of the Meta Trader 4, should it be “Instant Execution” or “Pending Order”.
Ismail Ishaq10Nov 16, 2017 at 10:16 pm #1268
i’ll try it..n let you know soon..00Nov 16, 2017 at 10:17 pm #1269
1) The Stop loss & take profit values are dependant on the parameters you input. The software will stay true to these regardless.
2) It really depends on the trading strategy you are implementing….are you scalping or long trading over days or even weeks?
3) Instant Execution will execute the trade as soon as the parameters and favourable conditions are met.
Hope this helps00Nov 28, 2017 at 12:02 am #1486
I am not sure about this one. As I have never tried something of this sorts. I believe it will not be good to try out something like that so randomly. It could work but more chances are that it will not work, so that’s why I will not want to risk myself with such random system. But there is nothing to lose if we wish to try this out on the demo account.
Thanks for sharing.00Nov 18, 2019 at 12:06 am #2250
I will suggest you to try FreshForex with their educational setup, it’s really helpful to guide and will allow you to get a lot of useful information as well. I feel learning is something that will lead you to success and achieve results that you truly desire to get.00
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.