G Wallet: The Modern Day Crypto Hub
Jan 15, 2021 at 7:14 pm #2470FXGuruParticipant
One of the most promising use cases of the technology is a decentralized exchange. The reason for this is not far-fetched. Blockchain plays a huge role in dealing with the problems associated with the use of centralized exchanges and also keeping track of digital assets in an efficient way.
Today, decentralized exchanges manage between 1% and 5% of the total trading volumes. This figure is even expected to grow to around 20% in the months ahead. While there are several cryptocurrency exchanges on the market, a new exchange that is about to birth and promises to revolutionize the current decentralized exchange space is G Wallet.
If you are here to find out more information about G Wallet, then you are certainly in the right place. In this post, we will take a look at:
● What is G Wallet?
● How does it work?
● Why you should use them to trade the cryptocurrency market once it launches?
Without further ado, let’s start.
What Is G Wallet?
G Wallet[/URL] is a new decentralized exchange that gives crypto traders the privilege to manage their own digital wealth the way they want. G Wallet uses a dedicated AI feature to find the best deals for traders.
How does G Wallet Work?
This exchange has one clear goal – to give crypto traders or investors the leverage to manage or control their digital wealth. It does this by enabling users to send, trade, and create digital representations on all forms of money.
Why G Wallet Is a Great Project And Why It Is Worth Your Time?
While there are several decentralized exchanges on the blockchain, G Wallet has distinguished itself from the rest in the following areas:
● Security: The team behind this decentralized exchange uses cutting edge measures to create trust in the system; as such, hackers cannot easily penetrate without the system raising an alarm.
● Multiple Currencies: Unlike other decentralized exchanges that place a ceiling to the number of currencies they support, G Wallet doesn’t encourage this. They use stellar protocol to promote borderless currencies through the platform’s customized anchors.
● P2P Exchange: G Wallet offers secured P2P escrow services to enable crypto to fiat transactions. This is the first of its kind using Stellar blockchain.
● Zakat Feature: This feature is otherwise known as “The More You Give, The More You Get.” At its very core, it means there is no limit to the rewards you’d get with G Wallet.
Ready to start using G Wallet? The registration process is simple and straightforward and the best is ‘You Own Your Digital Wealth’.
Visit the official website of the exchange here, activate your decentralized wallet, submit the required documentation, and you are good to go![/center]00
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.